All objects get deleted from all charts

Hi everyone,

I've been developing an EA that makes use of manually created trendlines and it seemed to work perfectly on my vps since its completion, even though I have like 40 charts opened at the same time with that same EA attached.
However, it didn't have any OrderSend() functions in it until recently.

And from that moment it seemed to start acting very strangely.

Whenever it tries to send an order, it completely deletes every single object on every single chart that the EA is attached.

This happens multiple times afterwards, I tried using templates to get my objects back, but they still get deleted for no reason.

I certainly didn't write any ObjectsDeleteAll() function and I looked for something on the libraries source code I'm using, but they gave me no problem at all before, so they are not the problem.

I'm still testing my EA with an account with no money, so it always gives me the 134 error -not enough money-... could that be what's causing the issues? Or could the OrderSend() function be the reason of this?

This problem is starting to give me headaches...
Thanks in advance for the help.

Lorenzo De Pascali: I certainly didn't write any ObjectsDeleteAll() function

They don't delete themselves. It's in your code, somewhere.

William Roeder:

They don't delete themselves. It's in your code, somewhere.

I looked through all the code, as I said there's no ObjectsDeleteAll() function.
But, my EA creates arrow objects on the chart but does not delete them, but they also disappear so it cannot be my code
Reason: