which profit does successful trader have in pips per day? - page 2

izzatilla:
Hello, I am working with GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD and GBP/NZD too, which more volatily that EUR/JPY. It is not important what do you trade, to know what do you do and understanding what does the market are important.
It is claimed that USDCHF is the most volatile but im not a fan of the volatile pairs nowadays because they are risky as much as they may seem potent.

izzatilla:

Dear forum participants,

I would like to ask you about next two questuons: 

1. Which profit does a successful trader have in pips per day (approximately)?

2. Which profit does a good EA have in pips per day (approximately)?

Thank you for your answers and comments in advance

Best regards,

IzaTrade 

Why did you open same thread with same questions in russian part of the forum and here? And nothing in Chinese part?
Why the answeres on your questions are so important to you?

newdigital:
Why did you open same thread with same questions in russian part of the forum and here? And nothing in Chinese part?
Why the answeres on your questions are so important to you?

I would like to know an opinion of more people. Unfortunately I do not know Chinese. 

Yes, it is important for me - the numbers will show how many pips can do a professional trader per day.  

izzatilla:

I would like to know an opinion of more people. Unfortunately I do not know Chinese. 

Yes, it is important for me - the numbers will show how many pips can do a professional trader per day.  

Why I am asking? I was reading your threads in russian part of the forum ... 

Are you sure that many professional traders will reply to you here (they will want to reply)?

newdigital:

Why I am asking? I was reading your threads in russian part of the forum ... 

Are you sure that many professional traders will reply to you here (they will want to reply)?

I did not satisfy from answers of Russian section, maybe I will have more details here. I hope. 

izzatilla:
I did not satisfy from answers of Russian section, maybe I will have more details here. I hope. 

Russian moderators complained that you are openning the threads which were flooded by many posts. They are thinking that you are acting against whole our commuinity

Example.
You are asking the questions on one of your thread ("please guys, provide profitable EAs to me by source codes"), and users started flooding/spamming your thread by many posts/many pages with your replies (and with no any EAs uploaded).

I will not give you the oppotunity to make the same action in English part of the forum sorry.

Reason: