Issues in indicator coding - 7th indicator not plotting, SetIndexBuffer not working

I have created an indicator which plots several indicators within itself. In total there are 7 indicators inside the code defined by :
#property indicator_typeN   xxxx
#property indicator_labelN  "xxx"

Each of them has its own INDICATOR_DATA buffer defined by SetIndexBuffer method. 

And the  buffer is properly populated as well.

Issue 1: - SOLVED

However i notice after 6th indicator , 7th indicator isn't plotting on the chart. Is there a limit of 6 indicators ? When i switch the 7th with 6th indicator it is showing up but then the switched indicator at 7th location isn't showing up.  Is this a limitation of Mt5? Is there a solution?

ISsue 2: - SOLVED

Also i noticed that for one of the buffers that i have used in SetIndexBuffer , the metatrder 5 terminal isnt resizing it for every new bar like it is supposed to do for other indicator buffers. On printing the Arraysize for other buffers i noticed other buffers that have been set by  SetIndexBuffer are being resized for every new bar but one particular buffer isnt being resized. It is set at  SetIndexBuffer  number 9. The wierd part is that buffer at number 8 is working fine with regards to getting resized in onCalculate method automatically. When i tried to switch buffer 9 with buffer 8 by changing the number. Buffer 8 (which was previously buffer 9) is now getting resized properly but new buffer at index 9 still has that problem. Any idea why that would be? There isnt much difference in this buffer and other buffers except i use it to store values from an external indicator's buffer. Is there again a limit thats not documented ? 

I feel this documentation (customindicatorproperties)is not correct. Have you guys experienced this while coding more than 7 index buffers?  Or  experienced issues plotting more than 6 lines on chart? 

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
  • www.mql5.com
Indicators Lines - Indicator Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Issue 1 has been resolved. Increased this number from 6 to 7  and it fixed it. It also seemed that the indicator arrow was hiding behind the bars so increasing its size made it visible.

#property indicator_plots  7

Issue number 2 I am still investigating. Any one who has had similar issue, please feel free to advice!

Issue number 2 - resolved . 

It seemed i had forgotten to include INDICATOR_CALCULATION buffer type in the count of property at top of code.

Changed 

#property indicator_buffers 9 -> 10.

That fixed my index buffer resizing issue. 

Reason: