Ratings not available on my product? does anybody know why? - page 2

Lorentzos Roussos:

Thank you , you will learn more as you operate within this community.

The EA you are referring to is not Self Optimizing . 

The GUI takes less time to construct with each publication.

Ideally ,an editor -with this style- would be the fastest means of deployment..

Neural Nets are not that complicated . How they are used in the EA would be more important (im saying would because i have not done that yet either) 

So my ea I had to build the gui and classes I needed from scratch as I started creating it before mql5 had its standard library so I haven’t used the standard libraries yet... is that what you used for your gui? Or did you creat from scratch? 

Jason Kisogloo:
So my ea I had to build the gui and classes I needed from scratch as I started creating it before mql5 had its standard library so I haven’t used the standard libraries yet... is that what you used for your gui? Or did you creat from scratch? 

I have never used the standard library .

When starting out (2016) ,having a background in graphic and web design i did not like its look + feel,so i coded a system that would cut a raster layer into elements (bitmaps) and also automatically create the code for their interactivity.( xD talk about an overkill)

But then it evolved and became more "canvas" oriented ,in conjuction with picking up more object oriented style of development .

Fortunately mql5 offers quite a lot of alternatives for interfaces.

There is a fellow coder here ,he is the master of custom graphics Nikolay Semko if i recall. 

Even if its not needed ,isn't it more beautiful to do it like this ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

I have never used the standard library .

When starting out (2016) ,having a background in graphic and web design i did not like its look + feel,so i coded a system that would cut a raster layer into elements (bitmaps) and also automatically create the code for their interactivity.( xD talk about an overkill)

But then it evolved and became more "canvas" oriented ,in conjuction with picking up more object oriented style of development .

Fortunately mql5 offers quite a lot of alternatives for interfaces.

There is a fellow coder here ,he is the master of custom graphics Nikolay Semko if i recall. 

Even if its not needed ,isn't it more beautiful to do it like this ?

Yeah good job I must add him as a friend... 
I like beautiful interfaces... it took me some time to develop mine but I use the native objects to create mine I never used canvases.. I would love to have a pop up dialogue that’s tabbed for each settings where inputs could be hidden depending on if certain settings are selected ( dynamic settings )... it will take time to create and might make the code much larger as the input dialogue is not great when you have many settings... so hence I think why you created yours ?  

Jason Kisogloo:
Yeah good job I must add him as a friend... 
I like beautiful interfaces... it took me some time to develop mine but I use the native objects to create mine I never used canvases.. I would love to have a pop up dialogue that’s tabbed for each settings where inputs could be hidden depending on if certain settings are selected ( dynamic settings )... it will take time to create and might make the code much larger as the input dialogue is not great when you have many settings... so hence I think why you created yours ?  

I assume the box with data is a generic structure in your gui which is plug and play ,thats good.

Tabs on the inputs screen ? yes that would be very useful ,but i doubt anything will be done toward that direction.

Recently i finished a gui where we completely skipped mql's input system and threw it all in the indicator ,we even built a color picker.

That been said if you venture on the Russian forums a bit ,there are several users who have undertaken the task of building a gui library.

Theres also the Easy and Fast gui which is complete.

Lorentzos Roussos:

I assume the box with data is a generic structure in your gui which is plug and play ,thats good.

Tabs on the inputs screen ? yes that would be very useful ,but i doubt anything will be done toward that direction.

Recently i finished a gui where we completely skipped mql's input system and threw it all in the indicator ,we even built a color picker.

That been said if you venture on the Russian forums a bit ,there are several users who have undertaken the task of building a gui library.

Theres also the Easy and Fast gui which is complete.

Thank you do you have a link to these libraries? 

Jason Kisogloo:
Thank you do you have a link to these libraries? 

Yes 

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19703

EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces
EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces
  • www.mql5.com
The EasyAndFastGUI library allows creating graphical interfaces for custom MQL programs.
Reason: