VPS time difference

Hello, i rented a VPS from London, on VPS log time is 13:00 on my pc local time is 15:00 but London time is 12:00 and my EA is time sensitive. When i was using EA on my local pc time settings for EA was from 0 to 18. My EA get time like this;

MqlDateTime tm;
TimeCurrent(tm);

tm.hour
So my question now which time zone should i set my EA to get same results as my local pc ? 

Ibrahim Konyali:

Hello, i rented a VPS from London, on VPS log time is 13:00 on my pc local time is 15:00 but London time is 12:00 and my EA is time sensitive. When i was using EA on my local pc time settings for EA was from 0 to 18. My EA get time like this;

So my question now which time zone should i set my EA to get same results as my local pc ? 

Your EA settings must be set at broker/server time.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your EA settings must be set at broker/server time.

I want to make this clear, my broker/server time is 14 when local was 15. Even EA is working on VPS, it will exacute orders with broker/server time right ? So i dont need to change my current time settings.

Ibrahim Konyali:

I want to make this clear, my broker/server time is 14 when local was 15. Even EA is working on VPS, it will exacute orders with broker/server time right ? So i dont need to change my current time settings.

My answer was clear, your tests, your trading and your MQL5 VPS EA setup should be done at broker/server time.

Thanks for answer, also how can i see the version of ea using on vps ? I searched but couldn't found.

Ibrahim Konyali:
Thanks for answer, also how can i see the version of ea using on vps ? I searched but couldn't found.

You can always check the Expert tab in your MQL5 VPS Journals.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can always check the Expert tab in your MQL5 VPS Journals.

Yes, i can see loaded inputs but cant see the version of EA in there.

Reason: