Skrill or Neteller as alternatives to PayPal

I've already expressed my puzzlement for the removal of PayPal as a payment option here (some of my posts being promptly deleted by the good people of this site...), now, since my credit card is getting rejected as well, and before I leave this place for good, I would like to kindly have explained:

1. Why was PayPal taken down and if there is a chance it will be brought back anytime soon.

2. Since some credit cards get declined and/or turned down (mine for example and others have experienced similar issues), if there is a chance to replenish the balance through standard bank wires.

3. If PayPal is removed for good, why not consder Skrill or Neteller as alternative payment options.
The services are similar to PayPal, secure, well established and renowned.

That being said, I regret once again the ban of PayPal, by far and away the oldest, most established, reliable and used money transfer method since the inception of electronic payments.
I'm not alone in this instance as I've heard numerous users express the same complaints.
It would be sad to leave this site, but the lack of alternatives leave no other option but to buy/sell FX related products elsewhere.
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Some of your posts were deleted because you were posting the same in various topics.

We already have too many topics regarding the same subject and now you start yet another!

I start yet another topic because NO explanation has been given on the fate of PayPal whatsover (I looked hard), and the lack of viable alternatives will make this site less and less useable.

I hope you realize, because it takes no genius, how much this can hurt you merely from a business standpoint.

Moreover, I'd like to discuss the introduction of Skrill/Neteller as an alternative to PayPal. Is there such a topic? I don't think so.

And why you favor unknown, never heard before entities like Cimb Niaga (?), Boleto (??) and Loterica (???) over PayPal remains unexplained, as well.

You have made the common error of mistaking me for Metaquotes.

This is a users' form and I am a user, just the same as you. I am a forum moderator. I am not employed by Metaquotes and do not represent Metaquotes. I am not paid to moderate the forum.

No matter how many topics are started, it won't force Metaquotes to give any sort of explanation.

Unfortunately, Metaquotes customer service is very poor and it doesn't seem to occur to them that an explanation would be a good idea.

Apart from mistaking me for Metaquotes, i agree with everything that you say.

OK, good to see you are in agreement.

I thought you had some sort of connection to Metaquotes owners. Since you are a moderator, maybe you can push the issue to some "big guy". There are many other people with similar complaints.

If I can't pay for a service, I'll be forced to leave for obvious reasons. Maybe, once Metaquotes experiences more customer loss, they'll start to acknowledge the problem, too. I hope it's not too late by then.

I am only a forum moderator and I have no connection to any "big guy" unfortunately.
Reason: