The person copy my signal on mql5 and sell on other website !

Hi Guys,

The person copy my signal on mql5 and sells it on other website. Is it legal ? 

There is the Rules of Using the Signals Service (Part VII. Termination of Service without Prior Notice in Case of Serious Violations of Terms of Use).
So, if you think that something may be related to it - write to the service desk informing them about "this person".

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Vytautas Paliokas:

Hi Guys,

The person copy my signal on mql5 and sells it on other website. Is it legal ? 

It is surely unethical, but I really don't know how can you defend your rights.

I suspect that many are doing that between different copying platforms.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It is surely unethical, but I really don't know how can you defend your rights.

I suspect that many are doing that between different copying platforms.

It's against the rules,  there should be the facility to remove a subscriber...

VII. Termination of Service without Prior Notice in Case of Serious Violations of Terms of Use

8. Copying, selling, distribution, transmission or other actions directed to using the Signals for purposes other than intended, unless otherwise permitted.

Paul Anscombe:

It's against the rules,  there should be the facility to remove a subscriber...

I guess that if Vytautas provide some screenshots of his trading history, along with the (identical I suppose) trading history of that other signal of his subscriber on the other platform to the Service Desk, they can remove him as a subscriber.

Thank You for the information. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

I guess that if Vytautas provide some screenshots of his trading history, along with the (identical I suppose) trading history of that other signal of his subscriber on the other platform to the Service Desk, they can remove him as a subscriber.

In theory, but like you said hard to do,  he will have to link an unknown MQL5 subscriber to a 3rd party site, I doubt they used the same username in both places.

Maybe the extra delay bouncing signals will cause extra slippage to make it less attractive second hand.

Paul Anscombe:

In theory, but like you said hard to do,  he will have to link an unknown MQL5 subscriber to a 3rd party site, I doubt they used the same username in both places.

Maybe the extra delay bouncing signals will cause extra slippage between to make it less attractive second hand.

That's true Paul.

This is the reason I said that I don't know how easy is to defend his rights.

Reason: