How can I display broker account details in MT4 PC-based trading platform ? Margin & Stopout & Leverage etc ...

I started with MT5 and there I found a nice sample-script which shows account details such as leverage, margin limit, stop out limit.

I now started also with MT4, but cannot find a similar way of displaying this information. I just want to be sure of these basic parameters when I setup my EA:s.

Take care !

Midnight Cowboy:

I started with MT5 and there I found a nice sample-script which shows account details such as leverage, margin limit, stop out limit.

I now started also with MT4, but cannot find a similar way of displaying this information. I just want to be sure of these basic parameters when I setup my EA:s.

Take care !

Hi, In Mt4 You Can Use This Codes For Showing You Account Details, Such As Margin, Leverage, Etc.

AccountInfoDouble(); //ACCOUNT_BALANCE // ACCOUNT_ASSETS // ACCOUNT_COMMISSION_BLOCKED // ACCOUNT_CREDIT // ACCOUNT_EQUITY // ACCOUNT_LIABILITIES // ACCOUNT_MARGIN // ETC

AccountInfoInteger(); //ACCOUNT_LEVERAGE // ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS // ACCOUNT_LOGIN // ETC

AccountInfoString(); //ACCOUNT_COMPANY // ACCOUNT_COMPANY // ACCOUNT_NAME // ACCOUNT_SERVER

Navid Aria:

Hi, In Mt4 You Can Use This Codes For Showing You Account Details, Such As Margin, Leverage, Etc.

Thank you !

But, are there no "built-in" way in the MT4 platform to display these details ? So, without coding and compiling - because I am a little lazy now. I decided to concentrate on MT5, but not all EAs work in MT5 environment, so I realized i have to run some interesting ones on MT4.

Take care.

Reason: