Windows 10 Update, purchased Indicators not working.

Hi, I have updated my Windows 10 Surface on 31st Dec 2020 and since then, I am unable to load purchased and rented indicators on charts.

My questions are

1) How to reset all the purchased & Rented indicator's user copy count to ZERO ? I have plan to change my main desktop and VPS server.

2) How to delete the free indicators and EAs downloaded from market which are shown in the Purchase area of MT4's market purchased list ? 

Thank you very much in advance for the reply and cooperation.

MD

Man Dol:

Hi, I have updated my Windows 10 Surface on 31st Dec 2020 and since then, I am unable to load purchased and rented indicators on charts.

My questions are

1) How to reset all the purchased & Rented indicator's user copy count to ZERO ? I have plan to change my main desktop and VPS server.

2) How to delete the free indicators and EAs downloaded from market which are shown in the Purchase area of MT4's market purchased list ? 

Thank you very much in advance for the reply and cooperation.

MD

You need to install your MQL5 purchases again and you need 1 activation for that.

After each major windows update, all MQL5 purchases are uninstalled because windows marks your computer as a new hardware.

Usually after each universal major windows update Metaquotes credits one extra activation to all members (universally, not at a personal level).

Reason: