Eas purchased in mql5 stop working with the Windows 10 update

Every time a Windows 10 update is done on my computer, the experts bought in mql5 stop working and I have to spend new activations again, I have even had to buy some eas again because I have spent all the activations, which I can Do to avoid this? Thank you very much to all.

You can read all the information I found (see below), and (if it does not help)- write to the service desk.

-----------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2017.04.10 14:11

Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid

On the 11th of April, Microsoft will release the Windows 10 Creators Update, after which the Windows version will be completely updated. In fact, this update is similar to installing a new operating system, because it will change configurations and encryption keys. The MetaTrader platform uses data binding to an operating system and hardware, in order to protect traders' data. This binding means that even if the platform files are stolen, thieves will not be able to connect to the trader's account or use products purchased from the Market.

Unfortunately, after the operating system change caused by the installation of the Windows 10 Creators Update, all the trading account passwords stored on your computer will become invalid. We highly recommend that you prepare for the new Windows release and save your passwords in a safe place, in order to be able to connect to your accounts after the update.

In addition, due to the change of encryption keys, one activation of applications purchased from the Market will be lost, because all products are bound to an operating system. We will automatically add one activation for each purchased product, regardless of the operating system, similar to the activations that we added after the Windows 10 update from version 1511 to 1607. It means that you will not lose your product activations after the release of the Windows 10 Creators Update.

Activations of demo products will also be lost, you will need to re-download such applications from the Market.

Reason: