Push notifcation triggered by EA sometimes getting sent late.

Hi!

I recently created a EA that sends push notification when certain patterns occur. However, they are sometimes (not always!) getting sent out late (to my iPhone), meaning 5 - 20 minutes late, which makes it useless.

When I try to "test" the push notification in mt4 I receive the alert instantly. 

I could not find any solution to this online so hoping that somebody else have an idea what to do or have experience with similar problems.

Thanks, 

Ben

Can't help if you don't post the code.

normt4trader:

Hi!

I recently created a EA that sends push notification when certain patterns occur. However, they are sometimes (not always!) getting sent out late (to my iPhone), meaning 5 - 20 minutes late, which makes it useless.

When I try to "test" the push notification in mt4 I receive the alert instantly. 

I could not find any solution to this online so hoping that somebody else have an idea what to do or have experience with similar problems.

Thanks, 

Ben

Hi Ben

I have found the same thing happen too me with alerts from my broker/ mt4.

When I run a few applications or the market is very active my alerts reach me a few minutes late even partial close and open order notifications/ stop adjustments, I also found running the strategy tester during live trading my notifications lag, not sure if the computer

has something to do with it as I can definitely hear it grunting louder the normal when the market is active.

Reason: