EA show backtest results on one broker but not on the other one

EA is showing results as expected but, on the XM platform it is showing 130 error after 3 months of backtesting, while on ICMarkets it isn't showing any result and no ERROR, both were backtested on the EURUSD. And here is what made it confusing, backtesting the EA on USDJPY worked well. Am I missing something about how to work with data? Or some difference that can be observed from brokers? I'm very new to programming. I have put the code source below if you can check it. Thank you!

Hi, check this topic https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/105138 also keep in mind about different timezone between brokers, spread and backtest period (10 years or more). Regards Greg 
Error #130 - Invalid stops
Error #130 - Invalid stops
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, Can anybody help me with this error...

I don't use MT4 (only MT5), but I know XM. Does it maybe have to do with handling ECN symbol names of XM ZERO, I mean with the little dot at the end like "EURUSD." instead of "EURUSD"? Just an idea...

If the naming pattern of your charts isn't exactly "BasQuo" then your code could fail.
Broker's use a variety of naming patterns: EURUSD, EURUSDc, EURUSDct, EURUSDi, EURUSDm, EURUSDecn, EURUSDpro, "EUR.USD", "EUR/USD", "EURUSD#", "EURUSD.", "EURUSD..", "EURUSD.c", "EURUSD.G", "EURUSD.SBe", "EURUSD.stp", "EURUSD+", "EURUSD-sb", etc.
Don't hard code things; just use the predefined _Symbol. Or calculate the adornments
          SymbolName/Symbol. OrderSend - Symbols - MQL4 programming forum
Reason: