Indicators: GARCH - page 2

Hi, 

Very interesting indicator, but it is not updating if "e_reverse_data" =0. 

I understood you want to use the last "garchNumVar" to calculate the previous in this mode, and the previous to calculate the latter if "e_reverse_data" does not equal 0, but the indicator won't update and you always get the same last values - exactly the same as in the picture. (You can check it fast in the M1 graphic).

In the second case, if “e_reverse_data” does not equal 0, everything works fine but the indicator result is not as good.

There seems to be something wrong with the “cycle for in function _GARCH” but I cannot figure it out. I am new to mt4 and my programing skills are very basic.

I would be grateful if you look into this. Thank you

mabff:

Hi, 

Very interesting indicator, but it is not updating if "e_reverse_data" =0. 

I understood you want to use the last "garchNumVar" to calculate the previous in this mode, and the previous to calculate the latter if "e_reverse_data" does not equal 0, but the indicator won't update and you always get the same last values - exactly the same as in the picture. (You can check it fast in the M1 graphic).

In the second case, if “e_reverse_data” does not equal 0, everything works fine but the indicator result is not as good.

There seems to be something wrong with the “cycle for in function _GARCH” but I cannot figure it out. I am new to mt4 and my programing skills are very basic.

I would be grateful if you look into this. Thank you

Mabff: I try look carefully as you told me about thats bugs.

Thanks for comment 

Very interesting indicator. At the moment working on EA with it, but it needs to be fixed. And you promised some explanation about it. Could you fix it andres.barale

Nice work. 

Hi everyone:

I need to do some explanations about this indicator. GARCH is a description model. For my changes I reverted and converted in predictable about volatily. If you want to use as description model only you can do is put e_reverse parameter.

The bugs about M1 and M5 the predictions are unstables. I don't figure out how can fix in those (M1 and M5). Thanks for comment, the emails.

For me it is an inspiration... I wanna convert my self in programmer for opensource community. 

Reason: