Experts: Basic Martingale EA

Basic Martingale EA:

A Sample of Averaging Up/Down Martingale EA.

Author: DADALI ARWALY

Dear Sir Arwaly,

Many thanks for sharing your excellent Expert Advisor

A truly bright work

And please, my apologies for disagreeing on the not a lucrative EA....

I run it and with very small tweaking it was making a 30% per day profit.

Will continue to explore and tweak it

Congratulations

Good Job! it's working! Thanks you so much!

The best EA so far I have tried, and there are EAs like this that you definitely have to buy at a price that is not cheap, your congratulation bro is a genius, thank you this is extraordinary for me!

Nice code! It really give a good place to start. But what does "AverageMode == AverageUp" and "AverageMode == AverageDown" really means? I lost myself here.😂

Let me explain for buy situation:
Average Up, if the price goes up, then add another order.
Average Down, if price goes down, then add another order.

And vice versa for sell situation.

Hope it helps to clear the naming jargon.

What is "Distance from Start Price (for Average Up Only)"?

Any idea why the EA is not averaging up with these settings?  I'm seeing the first entry at .01 and all others at .02 - - so it multiplies correct on second order, but does not multiply all the others.

Thanks for sharing this EA.

aellis:

What is "Distance from Start Price (for Average Up Only)"?

Any idea why the EA is not averaging up with these settings?  I'm seeing the first entry at .01 and all others at .02 - - so it multiplies correct on second order, but does not multiply all the others.

Thanks for sharing this EA.

It is for the trailing functions in Average Up Mode.

I choose the first order (lowest buy price / highest sell price) as pointer.

So, for buy when price keeps going up and past over the distance, then the trail starts.

To answer why its not averaging up, certain conditions (ATR value on 1 bar back) may varies from time to time. Of course you can change it to point/pips according to your need.

Hope this explanations can be understood.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this good EA. I have one doubt. Please clarify

In this EA how to change the pips distance from previous order to new order (averaging order or multiplied lot order).

Example: Buy 0.01 lot EURUSD at 1.17900 if market goes down so next but order 0.02 lot have to open at minus 100 pips or 200  like 1.17800 or 1.17700

So please clarify about settings.

Thank you

Reason: