ATR/Spread indicator

Hello everybody,

For those who are short term traders spread does matter a lot. But not only spread matters - an average range of a time period matters as well. To combine it together a ratio of ATR(of selected period)/Spread with the highest reading would provide the best pair for short time trading

What's more it would be good to scan all available instruments a forex brokers provides, including metals and indices, and put the ATR/Spread ratio in a sorted table.

Here goes me request to able programmers to create a indicator that would do that for MT4.

Greeetings,

Waldemar

waldemar3141:

Hello everybody,

For those who are short term traders spread does matter a lot. But not only spread matters - an average range of a time period matters as well. To combine it together a ratio of ATR(of selected period)/Spread with the highest reading would provide the best pair for short time trading. 

What's more it would be good to scan all available instruments a forex brokers provides, including metals and indices, and put the ATR/Spread ratio in a sorted table.

Here goes me request to able programmers to create a indicator that would do that for MT4.

Greeetings,

Waldemar

And here goes me suggesting you try the Freelance section where you should have able programmers ready to do your bidding :)

Candles:

And here goes me suggesting you try the Freelance section where you should have able programmers ready to do your bidding :)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I see you have written some indicators. How much would you charge me for writing one? And also how would I pay you. Who has the copyrights to the indi.

Take care,

Waldemar

waldemar3141:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I see you have written some indicators. How much would you charge me for writing one? And also how would I pay you. Who has the copyrights to the indi.

Take care,

Waldemar

Hi,

Go ahead and add the job and we can discuss details in private. If you want me to do the job you can appoint it to me or alternatively you can make it an open request for all developers to bid. As far as I know copyrights are negotiable by the parties involved in the process but I might be wrrroong! So if someone here has better knowledge, please stand up.

Candles:

Hi,

Go ahead and add the job and we can discuss details in private. If you want me to do the job you can appoint it to me or alternatively you can make it an open request for all developers to bid. As far as I know copyrights are negotiable by the parties involved in the process but I might be wrrroong! So if someone here has better knowledge, please stand up.

Hi,

I just added the job.

waldemar3141:

Hi,

I just added the job.

Yes, I saw it. I am not very well-versed with MQL4, so I shall not participate in the bidding. Good luck with whom ever you choose :)

i have the same idea. how much did it cost for  you to have this made? i have no idea how much programming is. 
Reason: