Run EA on multi chart

Hi

I have a EA that work on many symbol and bar period

now i need to open each chart  and select bar period and input and run the EA its take me a long time the open all the chart and run the EA 

there is a easy way to run the EA on multi chart and bar period exept to open many chart seperate at metatrader ?

something like to select from option and mark all the charts that you want to run the EA ?

The template ordering for new charts is «EAname».tpl, (if tester) tester.tpl, (if offline chart) offline.tpl, and Default.tpl.

Set your chart the way you want and save Default template and then apply it onto all other existing or new charts.

William Roeder:

The template ordering for new charts is «EAname».tpl, (if tester) tester.tpl, (if offline chart) offline.tpl, and Default.tpl.

Set your chart the way you want and save Default template and then apply it onto all other existing or new charts.

hi

I locking for a way to run automatic the EA on many chart without open them each one seperate ( i have 10 currency that i want to run the EA ) 

i have many users and its take me a lot time to open all the chart and chose period and run the EA  on each one

I locking for somthing like open a table and select which chart ( currency and period )  i want to run the EA 

i dony realy understand what you meen at your comment  

You can use a script with

ChartOpen();

To open many charts.

But you can already run every instrument in one EA so it's only if you need the charts visually.

You can also use

ChartApplyTemplate();

To load your indicators onto these new charts from a template.

Reason: