Discussion of article "Neural networks made easy (Part 2): Network training and testing" - page 2

rzicco #:
I'm reading the neural net series of articles ... I can't find the links to the source files used in the articles, where can I find them? Thank you

At the bottom of article.

I receive 0.00 forecast using your AI i am not sure what am i missing? i try to learn how to code Machine learning base on your guidance

@ Dmitriy Gizlyk Very good training article.

I take that there would be a need to optimize the indicators' (RSI, MACD etc) parameters; may I know your advise on optimizing them please? Train/learn the NN first, then optimize the indicators' parameters? It takes a long time to train

/learn NN, how can we speed it up?

Many thanks for your time and advice.

Dmitriy Gizlyk
Dmitriy Gizlyk
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

68360626 #:

@ Dmitriy Gizlyk Very good training article.

I take that there would be a need to optimize the indicators' (RSI, MACD etc) parameters; may I know your advise on optimizing them please? Train/learn the NN first, then optimize the indicators' parameters? It takes a long time to train

/learn NN, how can we speed it up?

Many thanks for your time and advice.

No. First you must optimize the parameters of the indicators or choose some other indicators. And then train NN on the new training data. You can use the correlation between indicator data and targets to select indicators and set them.

Dmitriy Gizlyk #:

No. First you must optimize the parameters of the indicators or choose some other indicators. And then train NN on the new training data. You can use the correlation between indicator data and targets to select indicators and set them.

Thanks Dmitriy Gizlyk for your reply.

I feel that using EA with indicators (RSI, MACD etc) to trade is not easy. It seems that it is even more complicated to use EA with indicators + NN. I.e. even harder to fine tune (indicators' parameter, plus NN's hyper-parameters etc.) the EA

What is your view on this please? How NN + indicators would help trading?

Hope you can give me some direction please.

Dmitriy Gizlyk
Dmitriy Gizlyk
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile
Reason: