back test different to the existence / absence of the Internet

Hello everyone. I have a problem and I want help from you, please. I did a back test on several robots while I was connected to the internet, and it gave me positive results like this: I repeated the back test on the same robots and the same currency, but after disconnecting the internet, the results were terrible and bad. Although the currency history is loaded in all timeframes. I have noticed that the method of opening and closing trades is completely different to the existence / absence of the Internet. What is the correct method and what results depended on its validity. Thank you.

Files:
Capture3.PNG  11 kb
Capture5.PNG  7 kb
Capture6.PNG  15 kb
Capture.PNG  43 kb
Capture7.PNG  24 kb

oussamaferkous1992:

Hello everyone. I have a problem and I want help from you, please. I did a back test on several robots while I was connected to the internet, and it gave me positive results like this: I repeated the back test on the same robots and the same currency, but after disconnecting the internet, the results were terrible and bad. Although the currency history is loaded in all timeframes. I have noticed that the method of opening and closing trades is completely different to the existence / absence of the Internet. What is the correct method and what results depended on its validity. Thank you.

The terminal gets important values from the broker according to the account you are logged in which correspond to the symbol you are trading or testing.

So you have to have an internet connection and an account for that.

Reason: