VPS MT4

Hi,

VPS MT4

I have a question,
When my EA is using Auto GMT, it is required to attach a web page like image

So, when I use the MQL5 VPS MT4, can EA use this setting?

Thanks,

Files:
Vps_MQL5.JPG  59 kb

I am not sure about how webquest works with this MQL4 VPS but dll is prohibited, and you should check your EA for that: will EA work with this VPS or not.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Is 'Allow DLL import' and 'Allow modification of signal setting ' in MQL4 Indicators dangerous?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.09 06:05

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service MetaTrader (Forex VPS)

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Sergey Golubev :

I am not sure about how webquest works with this MQL4 VPS but dll is prohibited, and you should check your EA for that: will EA work with this VPS or not.

My issue is "Allow Webrequest for listed URL"

Tran Duc Anh:

Hi,

VPS MT4

I have a question,
When my EA is using Auto GMT, it is required to attach a web page like image

So, when I use the MQL5 VPS MT4, can EA use this setting?

Thanks,

Yes it does, your web request will be migrated and used from your EA on MQL5 VPS too.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes it does, your web request will be migrated and used from your EA on MQL5 VPS too.

Will Webrequest always update automatically, or only update when I migrated again?

Tran Duc Anh:

MQL5 VPS will use web request as in your local terminal.

Reason: