Can somebody help me? MT4 - page 2

Lorentzos Roussos:

And how would the EA trade though?

It is that the only thing I am looking for is that at the moment I am already making a buy or sell order when I press the button to take the order, the EA shows the fibonacci..

I am not looking for him to place tp, nor stop loss, I can place them manually, I just want to add the fibonacci when clicking the buy or sell button

Deibys marrero:

It is that the only thing I am looking for is that at the moment I am already making a buy or sell order when I press the button to take the order, the EA shows the fibonacci..

I am not looking for it to place tp, nor if I can place them manually, I only want that when I click the buy or sell button, add the fibonacci

Ow i see.

That would require an ea constantly running on one chart and upon detection of any trade add the lines ,and also manage them ,and log whats displayed.

That would be a project for a freelancer . 

You can go here https://www.mql5.com/en/job and place a project to find someone who can complete it ,you can take the function i built there too ,to be used.

Or maybe someone else can take interest here and built that.

Remember what you will need is :

• A utility running on one chart all the time[or an indicator in the template] (at least one).(if you close it it wont operate like this)
  • Monitoring of orders and storing the plots (in case you adjust them too)
  • Monitoring to see if a chart opens that has an order which has a plot so it can be reconstructed
  • Monitoring these objects for changes so what is stored can be updated.

Lorentzos Roussos:

Ow i see.

That would require an ea constantly running on one chart and upon detection of any trade add the lines ,and also manage them ,and log whats displayed.

That would be a project for a freelancer . 

You can go here https://www.mql5.com/en/job and place a project to find someone who can complete it ,you can take the function i built there too ,to be used.

Or maybe someone else can take interest here and built that.

Remember what you will need is :

• A utility running on one chart all the time[or an indicator in the template] (at least one).(if you close it it wont operate like this)
  • Monitoring of orders and storing the plots (in case you adjust them too)
  • Monitoring to see if a chart opens that has an order which has a plot so it can be reconstructed
  • Monitoring these objects for changes so what is stored can be updated.

Thank you very much for your help. I will try to modify your code by watching tutorials or other codes to achieve what I am looking for. thank you very much for your help

Reason: