One Click button to place buy or sell stop order ?

Hi,

Complete newbie

Is it possible to have coded a button that sits on an MT4 chart, that when clicked, places a Buy/Sell stop OR maybe LIMIT order in the terminal, based on pre configured settings

Thanks

Charlie

Yes.

CharlieD:

Hi,

Complete newbie

Is it possible to have coded a button that sits on an MT4 chart, that when clicked, places a Buy/Sell stop OR maybe LIMIT order in the terminal, based on pre configured settings

Thanks

Charlie

For Example IBFX (demo) account .......

allready build in

Oh, thanks

Let me expand then

I would like to ask for an EA development, but before I do, I though it best to find out if the following is possible

Using an EA

I set the level for a buy stop order above the market, with a (var) pip stop & a (var) pip target

Then until I stop the EA, each time it stops the position, it replaces the stop buy at the same origiinal level

Hope thats clear

Don't understand what you mean by this :

CharlieD:

Then until I stop the EA, each time it stops the position, it replaces the stop buy at the same origiinal level

"each time EA stops the position" (?!?) and replace with what ?, give us more example.

CharlieD:

Oh, thanks

Let me expand then

I would like to ask for an EA development, but before I do, I though it best to find out if the following is possible

Using an EA (MetaTrader Yes possible)

I set the level for a buy stop order above the market, with a (var) pip stop & a (var) pip target (Also no problem)

The triggered trade will stop at Stoploss position or at TakeProfit level. At Takeprofit level you can't place

a BuyStop trade but you can place on that level limitBuy or you use simple Buy / Sell trades and when level is reached in the area +/- 1 pip from

openlevel place trade

Hope thats clear

Hi

At take profit, I don't want to do anything, the process would end there

It's at Stop Loss I want to replace the original buy stop at the same original level, and continue to do that each time STOP LOSS occurs untill I stop EA

Is that feasible? with an EA

Thanks

CharlieD:

Hi

At take profit, I don't want to do anything, the process would end there

It's at Stop Loss I want to replace the original buy stop at the same original level, and continue to do that each time STOP LOSS occurs untill I stop EA

Is that feasible? with an EA

Thanks

As long as you have enough money it is possible to do....

Oh yes, plenty, thank you for your concern

So the process now is to find a coder, corerct?

CharlieD:

Oh yes, plenty, thank you for your concern

So the process now is to find a coder, corerct?

No. But learn https://docs.mql4.com//
Reason: