Lost prior email address

I purchased an Expert Advisor program a few years ago and have since changed my email and login details. I would like to download the current version of the program but i need to login in with my prior account and I cannot recall the password and do not have access to the email address any longer to reset the password. How can i get around this problem? many thanks 

croxall100:
I purchased an Expert Advisor program a few years ago and have since changed my email and login details. I would like to download the current version of the program but i need to login in with my prior account and I cannot recall the password and do not have access to the email address any longer to reset the password. How can i get around this problem? many thanks 

You need to login with your MQL5 account login, which is croxall100 and NOT your email.

If the purchase was made using that MQL5 account, you won't have a problem, if not contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this page: Contacts and requests.

Hello I log in with my facebook but they gave me a wrong email and never got a password now i cannot change my password and my email what can I do ?

Kim To:
Hello I log in with my facebook but they gave me a wrong email and never got a password now i cannot change my password and my email what can I do ?

You should know your email.
Use this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

I know the old email address but dont have access to it.  I cannot recall the password to the account. The reset of the password is sent to the email address, which i do not have access to?

Please advise how i can get around this.  Many thanks

Michael:

I know the old email address but dont have access to it.  I cannot recall the password to the account. The reset of the password is sent to the email address, which i do not have access to?

Please advise how i can get around this.  Many thanks

Only the Service Desk can help you with this:

Reason: