VPS migration is not working ! please help - page 2

Aymen Al-hamadani:

Already did that

I know it is on my side but I can't find the cause I tried everything on this website and youtube and it is not fixed.

Have you tried on another computer?

If you do, I think you will succeed.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Have you tried on another computer?

If you do, I think you will succeed.

I don't have another computer, there is nothing wrong with my computer everything is working fine, even I uninstalled the terminal and intalled it again and logged to MQL5 and the trading accounts and still having the same problem with all servers.

The issue is in my computer it is obvious, but what is it ?

Aymen Al-hamadani:
I have IE 11 on my pc and working correctly, I am logged to MQL5 in the terminal and can buy things from the market, I am using the same account of MQL5 and the same trading account that I registered the VPS with. How can it be not ready yet ? I registered the VPS about 20 hours ago, also I activated my free 1 day VPS on another account, and still having the same problem with both accounts !

If you have IE version 11 on your Windows 10 64 bit so you can proof it by uploading screenshot.
In case you login to Community tab in correct way - you can upload the screenshot from your Metatrader journal about correct login.

About this one:

- it may be good to see the screenshots too (because some people say "I subscribed to VPS" but in reality - they used Visa card and they should wait for few days for their subscription will be accepted).

---------------------

More -

screenshots about the following: which trading account is associated with this VPS; after that - screenshot of your Metatrader to check your active account (should be same); after that - to check (screenshot) the name of the server of the broker on the pages by links above and same servers on the Server tab in your Metatrader.

As far as I see from your screenshot on the first post of this thread: you subscribed to MQL5 VPS using MetaQuotes-Demo server, right?
Some people changed VPS server and they did not wait (but it should take some time when whole the system accepted this changing) ... and more ..

Aymen Al-hamadani:

The issue is in my computer it is obvious, but what is it ?

No one knows because you did not provide any proofs.

You told that you login to Community tab in correct way ... where is the proof as the screenshot from Metatrader journal about it?
You told that you checked everything .. where is the screenshot of your active trading account in Metatrader? Did you subscribed to VPS using MetaQuotes-Demo according to your image ... and more ...

----------------

I described all possible theoretical reasons about how to fix this issue.
You can check everything once again.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...
Reason: