Where to find Library downloaded from Market in MT5

Hi together,

at first I want to say that I'm new to this forum and i hope, that I've found the correct Area to post my question.

I've downloaded a (paid) Library from the Market but I cannot use it nor find it on my File-System.

Does anybody know, how to include a paid library from the market or where to find it on my File-System?

Best Regards and Thanks,

Felix

FeXHo:

Hi together,

at first I want to say that I'm new to this forum and i hope, that I've found the correct Area to post my question.

I've downloaded a (paid) Library from the Market but I cannot use it nor find it on my File-System.

Does anybody know, how to include a paid library from the market or where to find it on my File-System?

Best Regards and Thanks,

Felix

How did you download it, from the site or from MT4/MT5 platform ?

Your file should be in MQL5\Libraries

I've downloaded it from within the MT5 Platform (inside the Software on Windows 7).

It's not situated in MQL5\Libraries :(

FeXHo:

I've downloaded it from within the MT5 Platform (inside the Software on Windows 7).

It's not situated in MQL5\Libraries :(

Do you have MQL5/Libraries/Market folder?

marketeer:
Do you have MQL5/Libraries/Market folder?

Right.

You can see where it's download in the Journal tab.

2014.08.13 13:59:41.244    MQL5 Market    'Library for XXXXX' product has been downloaded to 'MQL5\Indicators\Market\XXXXX.ex5'

ask seller

song_song:
ask seller
I totally agree. It's seems there is a bad habit on mql5.com to ask in the forum what should be asked to the seller.

Hi together,

the seller didn't answer yet - many thanks to you anyway. I've been able to figure this problem out with the log-files!

Now I'm not able to load the libaray with the following error-messages:

2014.08.15 08:31:53.973    support_vector_machine_indicator (EURUSD,M5)    unresolved import function call
2014.08.15 08:31:53.973    support_vector_machine_indicator (EURUSD,M5)    Cannot call 'initSVMachine', 'support-vector-machine-learning-' is not loaded
2014.08.15 08:31:53.943    support_vector_machine_indicator (EURUSD,M5)    Cannot load 'support-vector-machine-learning-'

Do you have a hint to start with debuggig? The logs from the terminal are not really "helpfull". This would be very kind!

Cheers,

Felix

Reason: