Few general questions about Mobile Metatrader functionality

Hello Everyone!

It's my first topic on the forums, i hope i post in the right section (if not, could you please kindly move it to the correct one?).

I have been using metatrader 5 (both desktop and mobile) for quite some time now and I can honestly say, that the PC application is perfect for my needs.

However I have been struggling a lot when it comes to the mobile app - I spend a lot of time outside and mobile access and functions are fundamental to my trading.

On PC, there are two functions that are essential to my trading:

1) Custom Indicators

2) One click trading

3) Mobile notifications (that i could setup to notify me when for example price reaches a certain level, so i dont have to look at the charts all the time).

I noticed, that these functions do not exist on the mobile application (or at least i couldn't discover them).

Today, having to close 20 trades on the mobile app often means to lose on extra profits, which can be prevented on PC by one click position close.

My question would be:

1) Do these options exist on the mobile platform?

2) If not, is there a development plan to implement them into the mobile platform?

These missing functions on the mobile app are bothersome to a point that even tho I absolutely love metatrader 5 PC, I started actively looking for a substitute for a mobile platform, one that has these functionalities.

Your response would be kindly appreciated.

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Finally we've got an opportunity to try the new trade terminal - MetaTrader 5 . No doubt, it is noteworthy and has many new features as compared to its predecessor. The important advantages of this platform among others are: Essentially modified language allowing now to use the object-oriented programming, still allowing to use the rich...

Xpl0siv:

Hello Everyone!

It's my first topic on the forums, i hope i post in the right section (if not, could you please kindly move it to the correct one?).

I have been using metatrader 5 (both desktop and mobile) for quite some time now and I can honestly say, that the PC application is perfect for my needs.

However I have been struggling a lot when it comes to the mobile app - I spend a lot of time outside and mobile access and functions are fundamental to my trading.

On PC, there are two functions that are essential to my trading:

1) Custom Indicators

2) One click trading

3) Mobile notifications (that i could setup to notify me when for example price reaches a certain level, so i dont have to look at the charts all the time).

I noticed, that these functions do not exist on the mobile application (or at least i couldn't discover them).

Today, having to close 20 trades on the mobile app often means to lose on extra profits, which can be prevented on PC by one click position close.

My question would be:

1) Do these options exist on the mobile platform?

2) If not, is there a development plan to implement them into the mobile platform?

These missing functions on the mobile app are bothersome to a point that even tho I absolutely love metatrader 5 PC, I started actively looking for a substitute for a mobile platform, one that has these functionalities.

Your response would be kindly appreciated.

These functions of the mobile terminal are used by relatively few people and are not urgent. They may be gradually improved in the future. If you are a trader, mobile notebook is the best choice.

as @Tiecheng Fu said . 

For now your workaround could be a vps running the PC mt5 and a connection between your custom mobile app(not mt5) ,or a third party mobile app ,and the PC Mt5 to bring missing commands on your mobile screen for quick access. 

I cancelled my purchase, because I couldn't find it on my purchase terminal to activate it. How will I be refunded, would it be to my mql5 account or to my debit card. I need to purchase the EA. Thank you

Idoren John:
I cancelled my purchase, because I couldn't find it on my purchase terminal to activate it. How will I be refunded, would it be to my mql5 account or to my debit card. I need to purchase the EA. Thank you

What did the service desk say ? did you contact the vendor (although ,vendor has nothing to do with this issue)

Reason: