Intraday Market Outlook - Traders Perception

Advice of professional traders and Market Analysts for Intraday Market Outlook, How the market (Forex pairs, Commodities, etc.) are going to trade...

BBR : BULLION MARKET LOOKS TO BE RANGE BOUND THIS WEEK, OVERALL INTRADAY TREND IS POSITIVE. EXPECTING A BOUNCE TILL $1320 - $1325 IN GOLD WHEREAS SILVER IS EXPECTED TO BOUNCE TILL $20.30 LEVELS POSSIBLY... TECHNICAL SUPPORT LIES @ $1301.50 IN GOLD AND $19.75... SILVER IS CURRENTLY TRADING UNDER PRESSURE...

9890681555:
BBR : BULLION MARKET LOOKS TO BE BEARISH TODAY, GOLD IS STILL TRADING AND SUSTAINED ABOVE THE SUPPORT LEVELS, BUT SILVER IS UNDER PRESSURE AND IS TRADING CURRENTLY IN BEARISH ZONE, ANY BOUNCE TILL $1317 -$1322 IN GOLD AND AROUND $20.00 SHOULD BE A GOOD SELL LEVEL, THOUGH OVERALL MARKET TREND IS BULLISH AND WILL RECOVER BACK WITH IN A DAY OR 2, IF ANY BEARISH HAPPENS AS EXPECTED...

It is difficult to read your posts because you are using capital letters ...

newdigital:

It is difficult to read your posts because you are using capital letters ...

Not only that... Intead of using the forum, he could use the Blog section for this kind of post.

Malacarne:
Not only that... Intead of using the forum, he could use the Blog section for this kind of post.

He is using the blog for almost same content ... but some of his posts were removed by admins because it was considered as spam -

• too short post/text,
  • by capital letters,
  • no any design for blog post (no blog post avatar, no background image)

Some his blog posts are really good ... but some of them - not sorry ...

I am looking at silver. It works for .Silver as well, but my analysis has been based off of XAGUSD. anyways, it appears that silver is not going to go for any bullish move any time soon. in my opinion, it is still looking to fall for the next little while. i plan on entering at $19 for the XAGUSD pair. .Silver moves along side it, but not perfect so finding the perfect entry could be difficult based on the xagusd pair. when i have time, i can do a separate .silver analysis.

newdigital:

He is using the blog for almost same content ... but some of his posts were removed by admins because it was considered as spam -

• too short post/text,
  • by capital letters,
  • no any design for blog post (no blog post avatar, no background image)

Some his blog posts are really good ... but some of them - not sorry ...

Which one are good ? It's all complete copy and paste from internet. By the way it's the case for most of the "blogs".

angevoyageur:
Which one are good ? It's all complete copy and paste from internet. By the way it's the case for most of the "blogs".
He should provide the source url in this case (this one for example) as it may not be his article. I wrote PM to him ... he did not reply ... anyway - I am not decising about about it (to delete or to ban) ...

newdigital:
He should provide the source url in this case (this one for example) as it may not be his article. I wrote PM to him ... he did not reply ... anyway - I am not decising about about it (to delete or to ban) ...

Here is the source of this "blog post" : http://www.babypips.com/blogs/piponomics/forex-uk-20140805.html

3 Reasons Why the Pound Might Keep Dropping
3 Reasons Why the Pound Might Keep Dropping
  • www.babypips.com
Looks like the pound’s glory days are over! After its steady climb since the start of the year, the U.K. currency has been having trouble sustaining its gains and here are three reasons why it could be in for more selling. 1. Weakening economic data As I’ve discussed in my latest economic data roundup on the United Kingdom, consumer spending...
Reason: