How to use fractional share trading through <..>?

I just opened a demo account with <..>, which Metatrader partnered with in September to provide fractional shares trading. How does it work though? How would someone make a purchase for a fractional share either manually or through MQL5?

Thanks!

Isn't it explained on the broker's website?

metatradinator:

I just opened a demo account with <..>, which Metatrader partnered with in September to provide fractional shares trading. How does it work though? How would someone make a purchase for a fractional share either manually or through MQL5?

Thanks!

Discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.

Sergey Golubev:
Discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.

I'm not talking about the broker though. The Metatrader website made a post about offering fractional shares and I'm asking how to start trading fractional shares.

Keith Watford:
Isn't it explained on the broker's website?
No, I just sent them an email though. But I feel like they'll think its not their job to give general Metatrader support.
DriveWealth offers MetaTrader 5 broker access to US Cash Equities
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metatrader5.com
U.S. share trading is available directly in MetaTrader 5 via a sophisticated, server to server connection. For connected brokers with a MetaTrader 5 server, direct integration to multiple brokerage APIs is no longer required. Instead, brokers can simply order the MetaTrader 5 Gateway for integration with dealers, such as DriveWealth, to perform...

metatradinator:
No, I just sent them an email though. But I feel like they'll think its not their job to give general Metatrader support.

This would not be Metatrader support, you, as a trader are not a customer of  Metatrader . The broker is  Metatrader 's customer, you are the broker's customer.

If the broker offers fractional shares, they should explain the details to their customers.

metatradinator:

I'm not talking about the broker though. The Metatrader website made a post about offering fractional shares and I'm asking how to start trading fractional shares.

This is for brokers: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/news/2155
(if you are the broker with MT5 so you may have this possibility).

You should find the broker which is using/proposing it, and ask this broker directly about it.

• MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metatrader5.com
U.S. share trading is available directly in MetaTrader 5 via a sophisticated, server to server connection. For connected brokers with a MetaTrader 5 server, direct integration to multiple brokerage APIs is no longer required. Instead, brokers can simply order the MetaTrader 5 Gateway for integration with dealers, such as DriveWealth, to perform...

Keith Watford:

This would not be Metatrader support, you, as a trader are not a customer of  Metatrader . The broker is  Metatrader 's customer, you are the broker's customer.

If the broker offers fractional shares, they should explain the details to their customers.

Sergey Golubev:

This is for brokers: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/news/2155
(if you are the broker with MT5 so you may have this possibility).

You should find the broker which is using/proposing it, and ask this broker directly about it.

Ok thank you, I wasn't aware of your business model.

Do you know where I could find a list of brokers that offer fractional trading through MT5? I found one broker but I'd like to know about others if they exist. Providing a list of brokers and their attributes could help direct traders to your customers.

metatradinator:

Ok thank you, I wasn't aware of your business model.

Do you know where I could find a list of brokers that offer fractional trading through MT5? I found one broker but I'd like to know about others if they exist. Providing a list of brokers and their attributes could help direct traders to your customers.

MetaQuotes is not providing any list of the brokers.
As to me (I am public moderator) - I provided my list of the brokers on this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353226/page3
You can make your own list of the brokers and share it with everybody (in the same way as I did).
How do I add a stock symbol to MT5?
How do I add a stock symbol to MT5?
  • www.mql5.com
I am subscribed to Just2Trade-MT5 on a MT5 Demo account. How do I get marketwatch to show tickers instead of forex...

OK thank you.
Reason: