Indicators: Gann high/low activator (oscillator)

Gann high/low activator (oscillator):

Gann high/low activator (oscillator)

Gann high/low activator (oscillator)

Author: Mladen Rakic

Hey Mladen, been a fan of your work for a long time. Been using one of your indicators in my system with reasonable success and it has turned my trading around, so many thanks. I like the indi above, do you have an MT4 verision ? thanks in advance

Dearest Mladen

Pretty thanks for both the on chart and SW Osci versions,so simple but so fast and accurate/compromising  - :)

Mohamed Premji:

Hey Mladen, been a fan of your work for a long time. Been using one of your indicators in my system with reasonable success and it has turned my trading around, so many thanks. I like the indi above, do you have an MT4 verision ? thanks in advance

Yes,there are so many variations of Gann HiLo Activator indicator for MT4 coded by Mladen

every single folder contain more dozens version of that particular variation/type

Hi mladen,
Thank you for a great indicator that captures trends pretty well!

But it has a problem, "too nervous" and responsive.
Can you add some kind of smoothing method that doesn't add a delay to make the much more useful?
Eg; "Prices" options, jurik etc.

Best.

Thanks for a great indicator that captures trends very well! Just a request: could you convert it to a hitogram. Thanks again. from Mozambique

Reason: