Purchases info

If i buy an indicator from market , what i receive? a zip file with component ? I mean, i downloaded demo version or free indicators and they arrive in market folder in one mt4 that i open, but if i need to install in more than one, have i to buy several copies? I don't think so, or i hope. And if i reinstall or delete the mt4 where the indicator is installed, what i have to do to not loose it? thanks a lot.

pierpoldo:
If i buy an indicator from market , what i receive? a zip file with component ? I mean, i downloaded demo version or free indicators and they arrive in market folder in one mt4 that i open, but if i need to install in more than one, have i to buy several copies? I don't think so, or i hope. And if i reinstall or delete the mt4 where the indicator is installed, what i have to do to not loose it? thanks a lot.

You receive an ex4 or ex5 file.
No you don't need to buy it again. Within one computer you can use the product on an unlimited number of terminals.
You won't loose it if you delete it. You can install it again for the same computer.

The key concept in the MetaTrader Market related to product purchasing is the Activation. By purchasing a product, you do not acquire it physically forever. You are only granted the right to use this application on a limited number of computers. At the same time, a product can be used on an unlimited number of terminals within one computer. Each paid product is provided with at least 5 activations, while the Seller can allow more activations. No activation is required for free-of-charge products.

More information is here

How to purchase a trading robot from the MetaTrader Market and to install it?
How to purchase a trading robot from the MetaTrader Market and to install it?
  • www.mql5.com
The MetaTrader Market features over 10,000 trading robots, indicators and other useful applications for the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. We recommend that you watch a series of video tutorials on how to select, purchase and update Products from the Market: Table of Contents Introduction The article provides a step-by-step...

Ehsan Tarakemeh:

You receive an ex4 or ex5 file.
No you don't need to buy it again. Within one computer you can use the product on an unlimited number of terminals.
You won't loose it if you delete it. You can install it again for the same computer.

The key concept in the MetaTrader Market related to product purchasing is the Activation. By purchasing a product, you do not acquire it physically forever. You are only granted the right to use this application on a limited number of computers. At the same time, a product can be used on an unlimited number of terminals within one computer. Each paid product is provided with at least 5 activations, while the Seller can allow more activations. No activation is required for free-of-charge products.

More information is here

ok so as you say i can install it at least on 5 computer and in each of them i can have several mt4 .... that's ok for me beacuse i have a VPS and my pc....

thanks very much.

Reason: