How to incorporate Economic data to EA

Hello guys, good day all. I want to assign economic data to a variable as soon as they are released in order to incorporate same to my auto trading strategy. By so doing I want to be able to program my EA to either buy or sell when a number of released economic data meet certain conditions. This is in order to beat the short time between release of data and price movement. Thank you as I await your answer.

Google for "ffcal build 600"

Ok thanks @gooly

gooly:
Google for "ffcal build 600"

But the FFcal is not easy to install? I have opened the zip folder and there are a lot of system files. No setup files to install. Or which directory can I copy what files, etc?

macpee: But the FFcal is not easy to install? I have opened the zip folder and there are a lot of system files. No setup files to install. Or which directory can I copy what files, etc?
I suggest you post your queries on the forum you got it from, and not here. Obviously, that forum is much more qualified to answer your queries as it is dedicated to "FFcal", and this forum is NOT!

FMIC:
I suggest you post your queries on the forum you got it from, and not here. Obviously, that forum is much more qualified to answer your queries as it is dedicated to "FFcal", and this forum is NOT!

Ok thanks @FMIC