Indicators: Volatility vs Range

Volatility vs Range:

This indicator shows the amount of price movement within a certain time, compared to the actual price movement range. Good to detect consolidation areas, as well as new trends being formed

Volatility vs Range

Author: TheCoder

This indicator will perform better on a really large amount of candles

what can be considered a number "closer to 1"  ?

All my tests, on several timeframes, the indicator shows number between 0.01 and 0.04 (e.g: 0.027262 to 0.040898) etc..

It works, but it never reaches or goes above 0.05 

so my question: what can be considered, based on your experiments, such number closest to 1 (one) ?

another question, based on your comment above: What is considered a "large amount of candles" for it to work better? The default config uses 2000 candles, which produces some good graphical visualization, but difficult to understand since I don't have a starting point for what is "close to one"  :) 

I really like the ideia and download it because of that, If you could just tell about some of your tests and experiments with it, it would help me a lot to advance on my tests. 

Thanks!!

The Higher the number, it means a Trend is being defined during the amount of candles... 1 would mean that all candles in the period are going in the same direction without overlapping in time (hypothetical, extreme, low probability scenario). Since candles are always overlapping and always going up and down, 1 could be considered a limit case, impossible to be reached.
Reason: