Indicators: Actual Volatility Scanner - page 2

Thank you for your advice.

But unfortunately, there is no index data available in Japan, such as SP500 and so on.

Nagisa Unada:

Thank you for your advice.

But unfortunately, there is no index data available in Japan, such as SP500 and so on.

Hi Nagisa,

it was only an instance.

The same case can be currency pairs with specific currency.

If most of the pairs with the same currency (let say with JPY) have just started to move in one direction there is higher probability that the other pair with the same currecny will follow the move.

Regards.

Jan.

Great Indicator. Really liking it!

Jorge Alvarado:
Great Indicator. Really liking it!

Thanks.

Jan.

Great tool !

1- On how many frame the average is calculated ? Does it is possible to change it ?

2- Does it returns the open/close or the High/low ? Does it is possible to choose ?

Thank you.

Ben2097:

Great tool !

1- On how many frame the average is calculated ? Does it is possible to change it ?

2- Does it returns the open/close or the High/low ? Does it is possible to choose ?

Thank you.

Hi Ben2097,

1. The volatility is calculated on actual TF. For instance: If you place the scanner into D1(Daily) and than you change the timeframe to H4 scanner is recalculated (it takes some time).

2. The volatility for this purpose is defined as Open-Close range. No it can not be changed.

Regards.

Jan.     

JAN OPOCENSKY:

Hi Ben2097,

1. The volatility is calculated on actual TF. For instance: If you place the scanner into D1(Daily) and than you change the timeframe to H4 scanner is recalculated (it takes some time).

2. The volatility for this purpose is defined as Open-Close range. No it can not be changed.

Regards.

Jan.     

Ok thank you, nice indicator.

Regards,

Ben.

hello. Thank you for great indicator. Is there anyway to change to colour of the text in box. i use a black background and i cannot see how to change colour. Also, is it possible to move box to the LEFT SIDE of screen rather than right. Thank you

Abu Ridwaan:

hello. Thank you for great indicator. Is there anyway to change to colour of the text in box. i use a black background and i cannot see how to change colour. Also, is it possible to move box to the LEFT SIDE of screen rather than right. Thank you

I am sorry. It is not possible. I do it for myself so it is not customized.

regards.

jan.

Hello Jan,
Great work.
Is this available for MT5 or  for scanning every symbol in the MarketWatch ?
Reason: