Cant buy 3x ETFs

So i have tried to buy few 3x etfs but all the time it shows only position closing is allowed.  

You can check the specification of the symbol (does the broker allow to trade this symbol or not):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can't place new order MT 5

Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.08 17:41

Well... I want to place an order in Metatrader ...

1. I should check - did I connect Metatrader to my trading account? seems - yes:

2. Did I connect Metatrader to internet? yes, I did -

3. I want to open an order on EUR/USD, does this pair exist on my account? Yes:

4. Check the specification for this pair/symbol and minimum lot size: does this broker allow me to trade it with 0.01 lot sdize? Yes, I can trade this pair by openning 0.01 as a minimum lot size:

5. After that - New Order (F9), and open sell or buy trade (or pending order for example).

Yes, broker allows me to buy this and I even contacted my broker but they didnt know either 

ac12 ac123:

Yes, broker allows me to buy this and I even contacted my broker but they didnt know either 

You can check the specification for those symbols, related to minimum lot size, the time to buy or to sell, and so on.
The specification will tell everything.
And check logs/journal.

Sergey Golubev:
You can check the specification for those symbols, related to minimum lot size, the time to buy or to sell, and so on.
The specification will tell everything.
And check logs/journal.
only relevant thing i can read is trade is close only for some reason

Are you trading the FUTURES contract of the EURUSD?

If it is saying only closing the available you might be trying to buy open a position after the first notice day or after expiration of the contract.

Forex is the spot market EURUSD.

FUTURES is a time limited position, i.e. March EURUSD, June EURUSD, Sept EURUSD, and Jan EURUSD.

Your broker will have "rollover" rules and allowing only closing is one of the typical FUTURES contract rules.

Reason: