Creation of Smoothened Rate of Change (S-RoC) Indicator

Hello

I am learning to code with MQL4, but there is very little explanation on the programming of a customer indicator for Smoothened rate of change (S-RoC). I have attached a section of the code that I do not underhand the syntax. I have also attached below the link to the page where I got the code.

https://book.mql4.com/samples/iroc

Thanks

Custom Indicator ROC (Price Rate of Change) - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial
Custom Indicator ROC (Price Rate of Change) - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial
  • book.mql4.com
It is known, all indicators are of application relevance - they are used to help a trader orientate in the current price movement and forecast at least to some extent the future price movement. When the experience is quite large, one can trade orientating oneself by the character of Moving Average changes, for example, simply follow its...
Files:

Polycarpus: I do not underhand the syntax.
  1. Don't post pictures of code, they are too hard to read. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.05.06
              Messages Editor

2. Syntax of what? Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Be precise and informative about your problem

Reason: