The EA Installation on MT4

Hi ! 

I have problem here. My VPS have 2 MT4 (same broker).

The 1st MT 4 I do install the EA as instructed in MQL5.com, i Click the (install on terminal) link in the Product EA page that i purchased, then The EA installed already.

But, the 2nd MT 4, I just Copy Paste the EA in 1st MT 4. Can it be done like that?

please kindly advise?

best Regards

Gun 

from Indonesia

sechwa:

Hi ! 

I have problem here. My VPS have 2 MT4 (same broker).

The 1st MT 4 I do install the EA as instructed in MQL5.com, i Click the (install on terminal) link in the Product EA page that i purchased, then The EA installed already.

But, the 2nd MT 4, I just Copy Paste the EA in 1st MT 4. Can it be done like that?

please kindly advise?

best Regards

Gun 

from Indonesia

No, you need to install it in the 2nd terminal like you did in the first.

Copy > paste doesn't work in MT4/5.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, you need to install it in the 2nd terminal like you did in the first.

Copy > paste doesn't work in MT4/5.

Haloo

Thank for the answer. I have another Question.

There are 5 License Given when i purchased the EA from MQ5.  I am using 1 VPS with 2 MT4 Installed. Then How Many License will be used? Does 1 License for 1 VPS or 1 License for 1 MT4?

sechwa:

Haloo

Thank for the answer. I have another Question.

There are 5 License Given when i purchased the EA from MQ5.  I am using 1 VPS with 2 MT4 Installed. Then How Many License will be used? Does 1 License for 1 VPS or 1 License for 1 MT4?

Product activations are bound to each computer, so if you are using MQL5 VPS you can use it in as many MT4 terminals as you want, within the same computer.

If you mean another VPS service, you consume 1 activation for each server.

Reason: