Tester: how it work ?

i have searched a lot about how to start it, how to work with it, doc about it, but nothing helpfull. Even searching "tester" on mql5.com fail, awesome.

yes i've read it but sadly cant connect: 127.0.0.1:3000 always fail to connect (via wine 1.3.16 )

razoff:

yes i've read it but sadly cant connect: 127.0.0.1:3000 always fail to connect (via wine 1.3.16 )

Agents doesn't work via Wine.

I downloaded Borco Trader5 but unable to log-in. My Login a/c no. is 7797502, but not accptng th password.So unable to login........it leaves message "invalid a/c" .Where i hav to send the request to set new password.Plz suggest me.

I downloaded Borco Trader5 but unable to log-in. My Login a/c no. is 7797502, but not accptng th password.So unable to login........it leaves message "invalid a/c" .Where i hav to send the request to set new password.Plz suggest me.
Plz tell me how to set new password.M not able to login.My a/c no is 7797502.

Renat:
Agents doesn't work via Wine.
strange as everything else work via wine, metatester should work too.

7797502:
Plz tell me how to set new password.M not able to login.My a/c no is 7797502.

Where did you get your account number? When? How?

Is it demo account?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: