Market Scanner

To add comments, please log in or register
Rb Manga
Rb Manga  

Hello! Is there anyone have or know how to make market scanner that will be base in my personal indicator.

Please help, i really need it. Thanks!

Sergey Efimov
Sergey Efimov  
what you want to scan?
Rb Manga
Rb Manga  
Sergey Efimov:
what you want to scan?
I want to scan all symbols in currency base on my indicator criteria so that i don't need to check the chart 1 by 1.
Rb Manga
Rb Manga  
Sergey Efimov:
what you want to scan?
Like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqL_080kH8&t=18s

But scan using my indicator/strategy
Sergey Efimov
Sergey Efimov  
Rb Manga:
Like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqL_080kH8&t=18s

But scan using my indicator/strategy

interesting. so you want to get info from market that enters in specified trade signature? i think you can hire some programmer in market area.

Rb Manga
Rb Manga  
Sergey Efimov:

interesting. so you want to get info from market that enters in specified trade signature? i think you can hire some programmer in market area.

Yeah, so that i didn't need and waste time in looking to every single chart that fit in my criteria. I found someone however it costly so i want to try my luck if there's a leak file here regarding that scanner :) 
Sergey Efimov
Sergey Efimov  

Rb Manga:
Yeah, so that i didn't need and waste time in looking to every single chart that fit in my criteria. I found someone however it costly so i want to try my luck if there's a leak file here regarding that scanner :) 

Just combine logic OR/AND with market inputs. Or use trained neural network to detect signs.

Rb Manga
Rb Manga  
Sergey Efimov:

Just combine logic OR/AND with market inputs. Or use trained neural network to detect signs.

The problem is I don't know how to code :( 
Sergey Efimov
Sergey Efimov  
Rb Manga:
The problem is I don't know how to code :( 

this is metacode, you just need the way to combine analyzing parameters in AND/OR flow. 

Rb Manga
Rb Manga  
Sergey Efimov:

this is metacode, you just need the way to combine analyzing parameters in AND/OR flow. 

Okay, thanks :) 
To add comments, please log in or register