Experts: Volatility Trader and Breakout EA (X-liquidex) - page 2

I want to change the EA. To run contrary. Sell replace Buy.

What should I do? Thanks for EA.

I'm about to start real trading with this EA with $400 USD

Wish me luck, ill report my progress if i ever remember to 

Edit: Also it seemed to work better on backtests for me on H1 rather than M30 

What changes to the setting or EA has to be done so that it takes SELL signal also.??.Currently only BUY signals are triggering..!!!!PLS HELP! 

nice ea. i has forward test this ea on demo acc. and its profitable

do you have any settings worth testing my back testing seems to do really well from 5000 usd it makes 52000 usd in 3 months but in real testing it starts wiping out the account pretty quick?

Fritz125:

I'm about to start real trading with this EA with $400 USD

Wish me luck, ill report my progress if i ever remember to 

Edit: Also it seemed to work better on backtests for me on H1 rather than M30 

All the best was wished in order :)

Puneet55:
What changes to the setting or EA has to be done so that it takes SELL signal also.??.Currently only BUY signals are triggering..!!!!PLS HELP! 
All the best of luck sir :)

reidym:
do you have any settings worth testing my back testing seems to do really well from 5000 usd it makes 52000 usd in 3 months but in real testing it starts wiping out the account pretty quick?
The best thing is if you try it out on your own and tweak all the settings to suit you :)

26pookan:
I want to change the EA. To run contrary. Sell replace Buy.

What should I do? Thanks for EA.

The source code is all yours... You can do with it as you'd wish :)

Thank you for the code for this EA. I have recently found a strategy using Keltner and EMA that your EA may work good on. Since you support RSI I may mix that in later.

I am quite lost trying to understand what some of your variables are so please post an explanation on all the Variables in the Inputs tab. Sorry but many of the variables I am not familiar with at all. 

Lastly, what additional volatility filters would you propose to add and what would the cost be for that premium EA?

sbginter.com seems to be down so I know I may not get a reply to my questions via email so I have posted them here.

Reason: