Experts: Volatility Trader and Breakout EA (X-liquidex) - page 3

Lemnos:

Thank you for the code for this EA. I have recently found a strategy using Keltner and EMA that your EA may work good on. Since you support RSI I may mix that in later.

I am quite lost trying to understand what some of your variables are so please post an explanation on all the Variables in the Inputs tab. Sorry but many of the variables I am not familiar with at all. 

Lastly, what additional volatility filters would you propose to add and what would the cost be for that premium EA?

sbginter.com seems to be down so I know I may not get a reply to my questions via email so I have posted them here.

Hello,

I did respond to your mail. Kindly have a look at it.

Kind Regards

I just installed it. It works me for both buy and sell. Thanks for the EA though still i don't know about the result. I am trying it on M5. But will it work also when i will not run MT4? or only it will work when i will run MT4?

hi i ask question what code u sue for voilatly for large candle have u send me the code thanks

I noticed an input 'MaxSpreadWithCommission' is that in pips or in points?

I have it all set up, just like it was in strategy tester, and now I am forward testing it, and it is losing money rather than making money. It only ever sells.

Reshende:
I have it all set up, just like it was in strategy tester, and now I am forward testing it, and it is losing money rather than making money. It only ever sells.
This thing just empties the account, quickly.

2016.05.03 11:30:07.877 2016.04.12 18:15  Testing pass stopped due to a critical error in the EA
2016.05.03 11:30:07.877 2016.04.12 18:15  xliquidex_v2_mod1 GBPUSD,M5: zero divide in 'xliquidex_v2_mod1.mq4' (542,21)

Hi, is there any people still using this EA? I want to back test, but it seems do not make any trade at all. I tried different paris/TF, and 'journal' doesnt report any error. 

Appreciate if anyone can help.

Regards

Reason: