Experts: Tiger EA - page 4

It is easy to have nice result with big SL et small TP.

the trend for D1 should be something like the slope of a MA period 3 or 4,  SL = 2*ATR(NULL,PERIOD_D1,10,1);

and the order closed when trend change.

" if someone could please backtest it with 99.9%??"

There is no need for that, put indicators in DI,

iMA(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,

and play the backtest in M1 (minutes)

Hello,

I have been tested this EA using a live account. I can't seem to open another trade when this EA already open one trade. Do i need to adjust the magic number for different currency pair?

need help 

cenipenu:

It took me some time, but I think I optimized a good chunk of the ea code

This is basically the same ea, the same logic, only coded to perform faster, if someone could please backtest it with 99.9%???

I dont get why the EA is coded to only open orders when there arent  any other order open but if I remove it the EA only produces loses

hello sir,

The code does not allow other trades to open when there is an existing order or pending order

Good job.
 I have some ideas. For example, remove the stops and do so relies on Matringel or something by averaging a profit.

Hi ztmalick.

even continued working on your EA ?. I commented that I made some minor changes that would sometimes short or enlargo for many days , and the price subia or down a lot and was going to stop lost. Input remove the RSI and did a double validation of the trend the ema vs ADX trend and I reduced those problems , I am now working on that may restrict or tell the EA only arriesge by % of invertiro amount if it surpasses that close the order and in the following order recuperepero what I'm still working on it
Reason: