Indicators: Ocean theory - natural market slope - page 2

I have asked them already and then they said I should ask you if you will not kindly make the buffers separate, because to change their code block will be too much work. Anyway, don't worry be happy!! ... Thank you very much for your great contribution in providing such good indicators.. Keep up the great work.. Peace be with you!!

Mladen Rakic:

Please - ask the developers of your stuff how to do that - there is nothing that needs to be changed in the indicator code in order to use it from any expert. Nothing at all

Hello Mladen, You are awesome !! I love your indicators like Ocean, angles and ptl. 

Just a question, i'm starting to leard EA and I don't understand how to get the color as variable ? I can see the value of the wave in the indicator window but not the color. Could you help me please ?

int OnInit()

{

ArraySetAsSeries(wave,true);

hWave = iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"\Indicators\Downloads\ocn - nms",40,PRICE_CLOSE,10);

return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);

}

void OnTick()

{

CopyBuffer(hWave, 0, 0, 1,wave);

CopyBuffer(hWave, 1, 0, 1,wave);

}

Breno Moreira Andrade:

Hello Mladen, You are awesome !! I love your indicators like Ocean, angles and ptl. 

Just a question, i'm starting to leard EA and I don't understand how to get the color as variable ? I can see the value of the wave in the indicator window but not the color. Could you help me please ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/347662#comment_17537516

Indicators: Ocean theory - natural market slope
Indicators: Ocean theory - natural market slope
  • www.mql5.com
Articles, Library comments: Indicators: Ocean theory - natural market slope

Obviously i am not smart as need to be and didn't understand, but thank you very much for trying to help. 

Mladen Rakic:

Book published my metaquotes regarding all the MQL5 coding stuff https://www.mql5.com/files/pdf/mql5.pdf (a bit shy of 6000 pages)

Thank you very much for this book, this is great!!!

Thank you Mladen Rakic for the indicator, it is brilliant. Jim Sloman's book was also an interesting read. I am trying to figure out the math applied here, but I am a coding novice. If anyone could help explain, it is much appreciated. 

My understanding : First, the coeff[period]. section is calculated that manipulates the period array (I am not sure how this array is constructed). Then,natural log of the Price (Close) is smoothed by the TEMA over specified interval. The final manipulation is applied in iteration for the number specified by inpNmsPeriod. 

Cheers

hi dear Mladen for all of your works ; they are so special .

I preferred to use this one as HISTOGRAM ( seem more clear to view for my old eyes ) ..

THANKS AGAIN 

Reason: