Virtual hosting

Hello, i  rented my VPS on 05-12-2021 but till now it doesnt work, why?

Go to your subscription to check: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions
Synchronize your EA(s) attached to the chart and/or signal subscription to start MQL5 VPS.
You can check VPS journal/logs to see - it is working or not (if some error so you can find it in the VPS journal on two log files).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS stopped for no reason.

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.09.08 16:22

I think you have stopped your VPS server, right click on the VPS (in the navigator window) and select: Start Server.

Then synchronize your expert, indicators and charts.

VPS not working

Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.23 13:09

You can check VPS journal/logs to see - it is working or not (if some error so you can find it in the VPS journal on two log files).

VPS not working

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.07.09 10:05

As I already said and Sergey confirmed, you haven't synchronized anything, so your MQL5 VPS is quite empty and doesn't help you at all at the moment.

Follow these instructions:

MQL5 VPS does not work as a traditional VPS. You can use it in order to upload your MT4/5 trading environment onto a virtual server.

So you need to prepare your charts and EAs (or signal subscription settings), that you want to migrate to the virtual server.

After you uploaded and properly setup your EAs on the appropriate currency pairs charts, you click the Auto Trading button on your local MT4/5 terminal.

Then you right click on the MQL5 VPS details in the Navigator window (for MT4) >> Synchronize experts, indicators (or Synchronize signal only, for a signal subscription) or tick the appropriate Migrate option down below in the VPS tab of your Toolbox window for MT5.

Finally you can check that everything was done perfectly in the MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journal and see if you've got something like below, indicating that your migration was succesful.

for experts, indicators

Reason: