My broker cancelled my demo account!!!! How can I move my mql5.com signal to my new demo account?

Dear all,

Believe it or not, my broker cancelled my demo account apparently for no reason. :( I was running a mql5.com signal there (and it is still active) and now I need to move it to a new demo account. I never did this before so can someone please tell me how to do it?

Thank you very much in advance.

if you need move your subscription

Great! Thank you

I'm afraid there is a problem somewhere. My new MT4 account is correctly identified and I can see the 'subscribed' button on the signals tab. However, no trades are copied. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

landmeister:

I'm afraid there is a problem somewhere. My new MT4 account is correctly identified and I can see the 'subscribed' button on the signals tab. However, no trades are copied. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Look at the logs/journal to check.
If you are using MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so - check VPS logs/journal.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

I got it. My MT4 signal settings were not activated! :( Now I got it and everything is fine.

Thank you very much.

Reason: