MQL5 Symbolinfodouble mode tickvalue returns 100 for jpy pairs and 1.0 for other major pairs.

Hi guys really need help for this please. When i call SymnolInfoDouble(Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE) i returns 100 for JPY apirs and 1.0 for other major pairs. My deposit is in USD.

This code was running perfectly fine initially but after a few rounds of back testing from EA, it gives 1.0 and 100.0 after a few runs. It was fixed when i changed to another demo account however, like previously, it returns to give 100.0 and 1.0 afterawhile. Can someone give a suggestion please, it is killing me.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
To obtain the current market information there are several functions: SymbolInfoInteger(), SymbolInfoDouble() and SymbolInfoString(). The first parameter is the symbol name, the values of the second function parameter can be one of the identifiers of ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER, ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE and ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING. Some symbols...

wolfgangpaco 111:

Hi guys really need help for this please. When i call SymnolInfoDouble(Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE) i returns 100 for JPY apirs and 1.0 for other major pairs. My deposit is in USD.

This code was running perfectly fine initially but after a few rounds of back testing from EA, it gives 1.0 and 100.0 after a few runs. It was fixed when i changed to another demo account however, like previously, it returns to give 100.0 and 1.0 afterawhile. Can someone give a suggestion please, it is killing me.

Hi Ive fixed the issue through updating the MT5 to the latest version, could this be a update issue ? 
Reason: