Signal Rating

Why I can not give a signal review with a rating? 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal Rating

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.09.23 22:45

Signals rating formula is not known to us members.

John Smith:

A new reliability parameter has been added to the MetaTrader 5 Signals Showcase for a quick evaluation of a signal. This aggregate value measures multiple parameters to simplify the comparison of signals in terms of investment reliability.

New reliability parameter

For example, in case of a large load on the deposit (Max Load %) or a huge increase in the monthly growth, this value is reduced. Conversely, a moderate monthly growth and deposit load normally reduce investment risks, so reliability is higher in this case.

Sergey Golubev:

John Smith:

Unless I have misunderstood, I think that the OP is asking about how to leave a review and star rating for a signal that he is subscribed to.

Maybe the OP can clarify.

Sergey Golubev:

I am asking about giving review with star for the signal I subscribed. 

John Smith:

I am asking about giving review with star for the signal I subscribed. 

I found one post related to it:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Leave Review for Signal?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.03.14 18:16

You can only leave a review for a signal if you are a valid subscriber. If you have been a subscriber in the past and now you have unsubscribed you cannot.‌

I‌f you are a valid subscriber, just got to the signal page, click on the review tab and you will see a + review icon on the far right of the page. Click that and you can write your review.

Sergey Golubev:

I found one post related to it:

I'm a valid subscriber and I can give review but can not give star. Why is that?

John Smith:

I'm a valid subscriber and I can give review but can not give star. Why is that?

I can not check it with signals (I am not subscriber).
But I checked it with CodeBase and I can give the star(s) on CodeBase.
it was the bug 1 or 2 days ago about "giving stars" (users reported it on the forum), and it was fixed now.

Sergey Golubev:
I can not check it with signals (I am not subscriber).
But I checked it with CodeBase and I can give the star(s) on CodeBase.
it was the bug 1 or 2 days ago about "giving stars" (users reported it on the forum), and it was fixed now.

here it is. zero star but I want to give 5 star.

Files:
zero_star.PNG  10 kb

John Smith:

here it is. zero star but I want to give 5 star.

Do not open same thread on this subject one more time please.
If you open same threads many times so you may be banned for spam.

for information.

John Smith:

The review system has changed recently, in order to protect against fake reviews.

You will be able to leave a star rating later, it works like that in Market purchases too.

Reason: