Withdrawing the deposit funds

I thought that when checking in to MQL5
I will trade on the platforms
So I want to withdraw the deposit, please help

You should ask the broker (you are going to deposit to).
Because this mql5 portal/website is not a broker and has nothing to do with any trading accouts and any money concerning to deposit/withdrawal.

You can select the broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers; use google to find) and ask them about their policy concerning deposit and withdrawal.

----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help- Open an Account

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...

I sent a support message about my problem, no one answered

محمد سامي:
I sent a support message about my problem, no one answered

Be patient.

I invest money  5000usd  and I make profit almost 2000usd but when I ask to broker I want withdraw  money he say with  this amount I can't withdraw  money help me about this

Asad Butt #:
I invest money  5000usd  and I make profit almost 2000usd but when I ask to broker I want withdraw  money he say with  this amount I can't withdraw  money help me about this

We cannot help you here, contact your broker and their regulating authority.

Use Paypal On Register Name MQL5 And paypal are same Name And Same Email Address

How do you close your account

@Alan Blundred #: How do you close your account

To close a trading account, contact your broker.

To delete the MQL5 Community account, contact the Service Desk.

Reason: