Error when trying to run an Expert advisor (MT4)

Hello !
I have been using an EA on my demo account in MT4 last week and everything was working just fine. Friday before the market closed, I removed the EA from the chart and closed MT4. Today (2020.7.6) when trying to attach it to the chart again I got this alert : « Your copy for testing to 2020.7.5 please contact support. »

I did some strategy backtesting the previous day (2020.7.5) but I don’t understand how it could stop me from using the EA on the live chart.
Can someone help me figure this out ?

Thank you in advance !

571852:
Hello !
I have been using an EA on my demo account in MT4 last week and everything was working just fine. Friday before the market closed, I removed the EA from the chart and closed MT4. Today (2020.7.6) when trying to attach it to the chart again I got this alert : « Your copy for testing to 2020.7.5 please contact support. »

I did some strategy backtesting the previous day (2020.7.5) but I don’t understand how it could stop me from using the EA on the live chart.
Can someone help me figure this out ?

Thank you in advance !

Where did you obtain this EA?

Seems like it is a demo version with an expiry date.

Keith Watford:

Where did you obtain this EA?

Seems like it is a demo version with an expiry date.

Someone made it for me. I contacted him to fix the problem. Thank you for your answer, have a nice day !
Reason: