Blank MQL5 Screen

I hope you can help :)

I registered a VPS yesterday.

Today when I try to open MQL5 I only get a completely blank screen.  But at the top left corner I can see that it connected to my live account.

This has never happened before - any ideas??  (see attached image of my screen when I open MQL5)

Files:
blank_mql5.png  60 kb

M-El Rodic:

I hope you can help :)

I registered a VPS yesterday.

Today when I try to open MQL5 I only get a completely blank screen.  But at the top left corner I can see that it connected to my live account.

This has never happened before - any ideas??  (see attached image of my screen when I open MQL5)

What do you mean, when you try to open MQL5?

MQL5 is an account that gives you access to services like MQL5 VPS, Market or Signals.

Open your MT4/5 broker terminal, login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your: zabka username and proceed.

MQL5 is not your broker trading account, don't confuse these 2.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What do you mean, when you try to open MQL5?

MQL5 is an account that gives you access to services like MQL5 VPS, Market or Signals.

Open your MT4/5 broker terminal, login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your: zabka username and proceed.

MQL5 is not your broker trading account, don't confuse these 2.

Eleni I feel very silly.  I just had to open all the windows again ;) Thank you  ;)
Reason: