Monitor user behavior - page 2

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

I have been a programmer/Back-end developer and web designer for 15 years.

So, you are programming for 15 years, and whatl I see?
You supported to our community by 2 tools in CodeBase + two threads opened incl this one?
And you mostly are using all of us to increate your income, right?

This is your wrong behaviour, because you did not support to our community and you do not care about.
You use all of us as your slaves to increase the income for you and to sell anything you want here.

And instead of saying "thanks you" to this person so you act againt him?

His person made and making this mql5 portal to be more popular with more visitors.
And you are using this mql5 portal to sell anything you want.

This is your totally wrong behaviour!

----------------

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

I'm working on a project, and Im looking for some data in mql. and I just see this person on my search. that the search results are not usable for me.

I do not ignore this person's efforts. Maybe it's just annoying for me.

Anyway, Maybe I'm not right.

You do not need any person.
You are searching the content, not a person.

----------------

Yes, there are many people here who made this mql5 portal to be very popular with many visitors.
Most of them are not connected with MetaQuotes and they are doing it for free.

And you used their free job to start selling here .. and you did not say "thanks guy for good job you did for free to maintain CodeBase and everything; for now - I will use your job to sell everything here."
You did not say "thanks" to them ... you attacked them in public way ...

-----------------

This is totally aggressive behaviour which you express in public way here.

Sergey Golubev:

You do not need any person.
You are searching the content, not a person.

----------------

Yes, there are many people here who made this mql5 portal to be very popular with many visitors.
Most of them are not connected with MetaQuotes and they are doing it for free.

And you used their free job to start selling here .. and you did not say "thanks guy for good job you did for free to maintain CodeBase and everything; for now - I will use your job to sell everything here."
You did not say "thanks" to them ... you attacked them in public way ...

-----------------

This is totally aggressive behaviour which you express in public way here.

Thank you, You are right :) and keep calm

BUT about your comment.  you are not be a moderator that be a favor on other user. cause you have your benefit on it.

Not only me, not only you, all of us here looking for own benefit. We are all looking for benefits here, and no one cares about it.

And rest assured, if I used someone's program, I would thank them

You don't have to disrespect me.

Thank you, and thanks all of the users that work here. keep calm and dont upset yourself

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

Thank you, You are right :) and keep calm

BUT about your comment.  you are not be a moderator that be a favor on other user. cause you have your benefit on it.

Not only me, not only you, all of us here looking for own benefit. We are all looking for benefits here, and no one cares about it.

And rest assured, if I used someone's program, I would thank them

You don't have to disrespect me.

Thank you, and thanks all of the users that work here. keep calm and dont upset yourself

I am not a coder.

Sergey Golubev:

I am not a coder.

I talk about benefit. benefit it not just selling product :)

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

I talk about benefit. benefit it not just selling product :)

anyway I wanted to improve the site by posting this topic.
And I had no intention of disrespecting or underestimating anyone's efforts. If you think so, delete this post.

Faeze Bakhshayesh:
anyway I wanted to improve the site by posting this topic.
And I had no intention of disrespecting or underestimating anyone's efforts. If you think so, delete this post.

You can improve this site by free coding.
There are some users who are posting the codes/indicators/etc (based on the other users' requests) on the threads and on CodeBase once in a day (in almost daily basis). There are not many of them, and not all of them are moderators.

So, you can help to the community by free coding.
The people like to get the indicators and EAs for free by source codes; I know it because I am not a coder sorry.
In this case:

• you will be very popular person/coder/seller (everybody will know you);
  • this site will get more visitors;
  • and some of the visitors will become your clients to buy or to subscribe;
  • and you will not have time to open the thread which you opened now (you will be busy for helping the other people).
Reason: