Migrated VPS from old account to a new account not showing in MT5 terminal - page 2

How Si Xiang:
Yes... I've tried them all.. I've even tried to enabling trial and the terminal's VPS appears, but once transferring the VPS from another account, it's not reflected in the terminal...

You must have made some mistake in the account details that you entered, try again.

I hope you are not trying to move a MQL5 VPS from a MT4 account to a MT5 one or vice versa, because this is not possible.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You must have made some mistake in the account details that you entered, try again.

I hope you are not trying to move a MQL5 VPS from a MT4 account to a MT5 one or vice versa, because this is not possible.

You know what... spot on! Didn't know about this: I hope you are not trying to move a MQL5 VPS from a MT4 account to a MT5 one or vice versa, because this is not possible.

Thanks so much Eleni!

When i click on copy signal it Donwload MT4 software, which is already installed in my computer , 
Later i uninstalled and again installed MT4 from that download file (MQL5 source) but what happnd is , Installed MT4 But it open as MT5 :) 
Why this is copying is not made so simple huh, 
about Fees, should i pay subscription fee & VPS ( virtual something no idea about it) fee for a successful copying...?
Can anyone reply and help....?

Rejith P #:
When i click on copy signal it Donwload MT4 software, which is already installed in my computer , 
Later i uninstalled and again installed MT4 from that download file (MQL5 source) but what happnd is , Installed MT4 But it open as MT5 :) 
Why this is copying is not made so simple huh, 
about Fees, should i pay subscription fee & VPS ( virtual something no idea about it) fee for a successful copying...?
Can anyone reply and help....?

We can download MT4 from the brokers' websites.
As to signal subscription so use the following procedure about -

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter
Reason: